Wednesday, November 11, 2015

'Whals in the Woods: Our First Look

The decision on whether or not to have a first look is a personal one. For us, not only did it make perfect sense logistically, we both really wanted to share that moment alone (sorry wedding party!).  There is just something so special about that moment. Our first look was truly beautiful. It's kind of impossible to not go completely mushy when I talk about it, because it was one of my favourite moments of the entire day.

Walking up to meet Mr. Narwhal, we had rehearsed how it would go down, and while the commentary prior to these pictures are very much "Stand there." "Wait! Okay turn around, slowwwwly!" We were both giggly and the rain was misting on us as we prepared for the moment we'd both been waiting for. I remember trying to do everything in my power to just let time slow down to just soak everything in and live in that moment for as long as possible.

My heart legitimately feels like it's going to burst whenever I think about it. Our wedding day was finally here. I was his bride. He was my groom.

All photos captured by Isos Photography




I walked up and gave him a hug from behind before preparing for him to turn around















All the feels. 

Next, we took some pictures together before meeting up with our wedding party for group shots.




Miss something?
The Day Before
The Rehearsal Breakfast
The Bridal Party Gets Ready

No comments:

Post a Comment