Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Floral Inspiration

I've been holding out on this topic for awhile now, but it's finally time to talk about flowers. We'll get to what our plan is in my next post, but today let's talk about inspiration. 

I love a big gorgeous bouquet of flowers, but my heart is set on all things wild. I love the look of messy mishmashes of flowers making up a beautiful bouquet.

I mentioned quite awhile ago, that our wedding palette really didn't have a rhyme or reason to it. It was about textures and feelings. I didn't want to stick myself into a corner where one colour wouldn't work, because the thing I love about wildflowers is how they all go together. With a neutral backdrop, we were freeing ourselves up for the wild look that the flowers will bring.

And, since this is an inspiration post, I will let the photos do the talking and get into the details next time.


Image from: Southern Weddings / Image by: Ali Harper Photography
Image from: Elizabeth Anne Designs / Image by: Erin Johnson Photography

Image from: Sweet Violet Bride

Image from: Sweet Violet Bride / Image by: Jensen Sutta Photography

Image from: Green Wedding Shoes / Image by: Jess Petrie

Image from: Springwell Gardens



Image from: The Flower House / Image by: David Lynn Photography


Image from: Green Wedding Shoes / Image by: Cassidy Parker Smith

Image from: Wedding Chicks / Image by: Mandilynn Photography

Image from: Green Wedding Shoes / Image by: Jennifer Emerling

What kind of flowers inspire you?

No comments:

Post a Comment