Monday, August 31, 2015

Pure Magic

Hello from the other side!

On Saturday Mr. Narwhal and I got married and the day can only be described as magical. I woke up on our wedding day knowing that it was going to be the best day of my life, and really, I couldn't have imagined what that would have meant.

Our hearts have been so full, and there were numerous times yesterday that we broke down in tears reminiscing on how wonderful the day was. We were blown away by the love and support we received from our friends and family. Love and magic was in the air and everyone felt it.

It ended up raining all day and as I walked up to meet Mr. Narwhal for our first look the clouds parted and not a drop of rain came down after that.

So really, without this post turning into a total sap fest I will share with you a few of our sneak peaks from our photographer, and some guest photos.

All photos courtesy of Isos Photography unless otherwise noted



Guest photo 

Guest photo





Personal photo



To anyone nearing the end of their planning and doubting it all, just trust. It will all be worth it.

I can hardly wait to get these recaps started - I have a few posts planned while we wait for our professional photos, but we have a honeymoon to worry about first ;)

Much love,

MRS. Narwhal

No comments:

Post a Comment